Hertz offers a range of child safety seats that are suitable for babies and children weighing up to 36 kg in weight. Availability and price varies by location.
Please note the following rules in the UAE:
- Seatbelts are mandatory and should be worn at all times
- Infants weighing up to 14 kg should be in a rear facing child seat; children weighing between 14 kg to 30 kg need to sit in a forward facing seat
- Children above 30 kg should sit in a booster seat with seat belt
- Children under 10 years old are not permitted in the front seat
As a responsible global corporate citizen, Hertz is wholly committed to our customers’ safety as an absolute priority. In line with best international safety practices, Hertz would like to recommend that all vehicle users make themselves fully aware of the best practices regarding the usage of car restraints in vehicles, and recommends you visit the websites of the following organisations which offer practical advice regarding the safety of children travelling in vehicles including how to persuade your child to use a child seat or booster.
It’s never fun to be lost in the city, especially when you could be exploring the sights and attractions just as you planned, or have a busy schedule of appointments to keep. With the GPS navigation system available with your Hertz rental, you will be directed to just about any destination in the UAE – from hotels and malls to ATMs and even the nearest emergency service if needed! The best destinations, the fastest routes, in the quickest time possible: that’s the Hertz GPS advantage!
- Touchscreen technology
- Turn-by-turn directions
- Directions to any destination in the UAE
- Instructions in multiple languages
- The fastest routes in the quickest time
- Bluetooth hand-free feature